If you are looking for a block management agent, that is effective at tackling your problems, quick to respond to your enquiries, provides a more tailor made service to your block and has an excellent overall rate of service.
Mayfords is your company.
At Mayfords, our London based Block management services are efficient and proven successful, because not only do we have over 36 years experience, but we work well with our clients, and ensure we provide a swift, tailor made response to each of their requirements. This is evident from our portfolio because we diligently manage blocks ranging from just four units to well over one hundred units across London.
Good maintenance of your communal areas is essential to the value and wellbeing of the residence. Our approach to block management is to ensure that we provide transparent, professional and responsive management of your blocks.
So give our in-house Block Management Expert a call now.
Your Block Manager - Sherene Changoo
Phone: +44 (0) 208 863 9718
Mobile: +44 (0) 790 4714 273
Mayfords' block management package includes:
Accounting and Financial
- Administering the company bank account
- Compiling accounts to trial balance ready for the accountants to produce the final accounts
- Dealing with account enquiries
- Submitting copies of accounts to all lessees
- Payment of all invoices in relation to regular maintenance of the block
- Submission of service charge invoices to Lessees and chasing up of any arrears
- Producing a budget
Repair and Maintenance
- Regular block inspections
- Monitoring the performance of contractors
- Long term maintenance planning
- Specialised maintenance and repair
- Organising routine repairs and redecorations
- Dealing with emergency repairs
Management and Company Administration
- Arranging the AGM
- Convening annual general meetings
- Maintaining and instigating contingency funds
- Keeping stakeholders involved and up to date
- Ensuring directors insurance is maintained
- Ensuring adequate cover is held for the building, public liability and employer’s liability
Communication and Contact
- Assignment of a personal block manager
- Regular planned visits by block managers
- Attendance at directors meetings, annual general meetings and resident association meetings
Additional Services Include
- Right to Manage
- Lease Extensions
- Leasehold or Freehold Enfranchisement