If you are looking for a property management agent, you are looking for a company that is effective at tackling your problems, quick to respond to your enquiries, provides a more tailor made service to your property and has an excellent overall rate of service.
Mayfords is your company.
Why use Mayfords for your property management?
Property management will work well if you have the right London based management company doing the job. At Mayfords, we manage blocks from a minimum size of four to over one hundred units.
Our London based property management services are efficient and proven successful, because not only do we have the experience, but we work well with our clients, and ensure we provide a tailor made response to each of our client’s requirements with excellent response rates.
We provide a bespoke service
Bespoke does not just mean providing a service, it means providing a service tailored to suit your block requirements. We asked some of our clients what they see as the important factors to our block management service, here’s what they said:
- No hidden costs
- Good value for money
- Friendly and professional
- Excellent response rates
So give our in-house Property Management Expert a call now.
Mayfords standard property management package includes:
Accounting and Financial
- Administering the Company Bank Account
- Compiling accounts to trial balance ready for the accountants to produce the final accounts
- Dealing with account inquiries
- Submitting copies of accounts to all lessees
- Payment of all invoices in relation to regular maintenance of the block
- Submission of service charge invoices to Lessees and chasing up of any arrears
- Producing a budget
Repair and Maintenance
- Regular block inspections
- Monitoring the performance of contractors
- Long term maintenance planning
- Specialised maintenance and repair
- Organising routine repairs and redecorations
- Dealing with emergency repairs
Management and company administration
- Arranging the AGM
- Convening annual general meetings
- Maintaining and instigating contingency funds
- Keeping stakeholders involved and up to date
- Ensuring directors insurance is maintained
- Ensuring adequate cover is held for the building, public liability and employer’s liability
Communication and Contact
- Assignment of a personal propertymanager
- Regular planned visits by property managers
- Attendance at directors meetings, annual general meetings and resident association meetings
Additional Services Include
- Right to Manage
- Lease Extensions
- Leasehold or Freehold Enfranchisement